Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Losing weight post pregnancy

Hi readers (or shall I say reader lol)

I gave birth to my little bundle of joy almost 4 months ago and I am still unable to fit into my pre-pregnancy pants. Far from it.... I have around 20-25 pounds to lose. I gained a lot of weight, maybe around 50 pounds (48.3 to be exact). I lost 22 pounds already without any effort... I lost the first 15 right after my baby was born and the rest a bit here and there.
I am living in black lululemon leggings and t-shirts...because I refuse to buy new clothes. I am very miserable with the way I look, but I still haven't had the motivation to actually do something about it.
I love food, mainly sweets and carbs...I enjoy eating very very much so that doesn't help my case.

...as I am writing this, I am getting inspired to do something about my weight. Ok. I am skipping dinner tonight and I will begin a healthy diet as of tomorrow! There is no turning back once I click on the publish button!!!!!!!!

I will be back tomorrow with a plan and I will share it with you guys. In the meantime, if any of you have any advice on healthy weight loss programs, I would love to hear.

Talk soon (tomorrow)
xo M.

No comments:

Post a Comment